12/29 storm

lotsoskiinglotsoskiing expert
in The Pit Posts: 674
Need to start the thread. Hammering now in CVT. Maybe an inch as of 11:30 am. Bring it on!

Report away, from wherever you are. Fingers crossed this adds up...

Comments

• djspookmandjspookman advanced
    It was nuking earlier here in SWNH, but fizzled out now.. One can only hope it comes back around overnight!
    We had snow for about a half hour at Bradford, then it changed to rain. :(
    - Sam
  • mapnutmapnut expert
    I'm watching webcams. Still snowing like hell at Mt. Snow but at Belleayre it looks like it has turned "nonfrozen".
  • bubblecufferbubblecuffer advanced
    Sterling MA, snowing hard, 32 degrees, at 4:00PM.  I understand it is raining in Lancaster, ~5 miles away.
  • ski_itski_it expert
    Pouring rain and 38 in the flatlands tonite.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • lotsoskiinglotsoskiing expert
    5-6 inches here in CVT. not a huge storm but certainly improves the skiing. Also still cold enough for guns to keep pumping out the goodness...
    Snow has started and is accumulating fast here in Northeast Mass!
    - Sam
    Despite being ill, I headed to Wachusett for some medicine.  It was an all-snow event for Wachu with 8-10" of freshness.  The conditions were stellar.  Despite the forecast, there was no wind...at all.imageimageimageimageimage
    IMG_0698.JPG
    2016 x 1512 - 901K
    IMG_0697.JPG
    2016 x 1512 - 1M
    IMG_0693.JPG
    640 x 480 - 124K
    IMG_0705.JPG
    2016 x 1512 - 1011K
    IMG_0694.JPG
    454 x 605 - 59K
  • lotsoskiinglotsoskiing expert
    (drool)
  • ski_itski_it expert

(drool)

The beer or the snow?
    Way to hit it Bubblecuffer!
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • ski_itski_it expert

(drool)

The beer or the snow?
    Way to hit it Bubblecuffer!
  • rickbolgerrickbolger expert
    very nice!  Thanks for the report & pictures   :)]
    If only.....

IBRAKE
  • JonniJonni intermediate
    The mountains definitely got in on the freshies...though here in the Champlain valley near Burlington we got around 3" total. My plow guy didn't even plow as there wasn't enough snow. Hoping to head down and hit Bolton on Monday though! :)
    Jonni said:

The mountains definitely got in on the freshies...though here in the Champlain valley near Burlington we got around 3" total. My plow guy didn't even plow as there wasn't enough snow. Hoping to head down and hit Bolton on Monday though! :)

I'm curious how you find the cover at Bolton.

FYI - That gizer is a Greenhead IPA.  It's good.