NELSAP Meetup - Berkshire East 1/28/17?

NELSAPNELSAP advanced
in NELSAP Forum Posts: 124
Thinking of a possible NELSAP meetup at Berkshire East next Saturday, weather permitting. Any interest?

JD

Comments

• mapnutmapnut expert
    I'd love to but I'll be away.
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited January 22 Posts: 1,559
    I would like to say hi in person, but it is tough to ski off pass this year. After skiing a little north of there yesterday and with this questionable storm coming in mid week I'm questioning in my mind on how good (bad) the conditions will be there. But often conditions turn out better than I imagine.......IDK I'll have to watch the weather
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • rickbolgerrickbolger expert
    If conditions improve this might be doable!
  • BetsyBetsy intermediate
    I would if I could! Have fun!
  • NELSAPNELSAP advanced
    Hi everybody, I wanted to see if there is any additional thoughts for skiing Sat. I may be leaning against it, and may just be skiing local xc on Saturday (going away on a cruise on Sunday) just to not be gone as long during the day. But let me know, and if there is a lot of interest I can reconsider. Thanks! JD
  • rickbolgerrickbolger expert
     Have a fun cruise!
  • marcskimarcski advanced
    edited January 28 Posts: 199
    Enjoy the cruise, Jeremy. I would love to meet up at the original BEast. But, alas, I can't tomorrow. I grew up skiing there and have only been back once in about 35 years. Let us know next time and hopefully I can make it over.

Just fyi, I was skiing today at Platty with a guy from 'toga. He said it took him 2 hours and 05 minutes... I would love to show you around, Jerrmy. This place is a living "NELSAP" ski area. If you've never been, YOU, of all people, would love it!!