$99 bus trip to Stowe anybody?

RemskiRemski advanced
in The Hook-Up Posts: 308
On Sunday 1/29 Ken Jones ski shop in Manchester NH right off exit 1 293 will have a bus to Stowe for $99. that includes lift ticket plus on the ride home Sam Adams and swag. This is a 21 and over trip and you must buy your ticket to ride in person at the ski shop before the day of the trip. They will have 2 more trips this season 1 each in Feb. and March. Check their web site for all the info at www.kenjones.com and click on the VW bus for the link!

Comments

• rickbolgerrickbolger expert
    that's a great deal!  
  • TomWhiteTomWhite advanced
    That site is a tire store, try this:
  • TomWhiteTomWhite advanced
    I don't see this Sunday listed (see below). Where is it listed?

Tickets are LIMITED: 50 per trip...don't wait trips sell out fast!Cost: See dates below for prices
    Ticket Price includes:Luxury Coach Bus Transportation from Ken Jones Ski MartStowe Lift TicketAdult beverages provided by Sam Adams!Giveaways: lift tickets, hoodies, accessories, etc...

Tickets Available for Purchase in Store Only

NOTE: All Ticket Sales are Final. Tickets cannot be switched to a different trip date. 

MUST be 21+ to come...no exceptions!

Saturday, Jan 21st - $90
    &
    Saturday, Feb 4th - $99
    &
    Sunday, March 5th - $80
  • RemskiRemski advanced
    Sorry my mistake. It was the 21st well there are 2 more in the future keep that in mind.
  • mtsnow123mtsnow123 advanced
    That is a steal. Big savings on lift ticket and on top of that ride included.
  • ski_itski_it expert
    I'll never ever do a bus trip again.The last straw was taking up a collection for the bus driver pulled over for speeding in an ice storm.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA