Mobbed Ridge Trail:
host image
Ego Alley:

Fallen Timbers:

Northface View:
f

Mineshaft:
screen shot on windows

Ski Conditions Report: A detailed report describing the snow conditions on the mountain the day of your visit. Skiers should become familiar with the following snow surface descriptions: Ice: Packed Powder, Slush: Packed Powder, Frozen Granular: Packed Powder , Packed Powder - A thin covering of snow over bare earth.

Comments

• sugarloafsugarloaf expert

Ski Conditions Report: A detailed report describing the snow conditions on the mountain the day of your visit. Skiers should become familiar with the following snow surface descriptions: Ice: Packed Powder, Slush: Packed Powder, Frozen Granular: Packed Powder , Packed Powder - A thin covering of snow over bare earth.

• ciscokidciscokid expert
    Wow I never knew mount snow was so crowded excellent work fine display
  • ski_itski_it expert
    Shhh don't tell anyone about ego alley,
    Nice report & pics. If you like skiing mid week Wildcat is $9 next Friday. Oops u have a pass don't ya? Well everyone else then , the Cat $9
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • ciscokidciscokid expert
    ski_it said:

Shhh don't tell anyone about ego alley,
    Nice report & pics. If you like skiing mid week Wildcat is $9 next Friday. Oops u have a pass don't ya? Well everyone else then , the Cat $9

Vivid memory of skiing the Cat with my boarding little brother 1/05 with him on his butt and the splendid views down the almost 3 mile green trail

Ski_it can we get 50 pics from the Cat?( a new record)image
    IMG_1220.JPG
    4032 x 3024 - 2M