Screenshot_2017-04-01-19-58-28.png
    480 x 854 - 523K
  • lotsoskiinglotsoskiing expert
    I love Midd Snow Bowl...
  • ciscokidciscokid expert
    edited April 2 Posts: 1,176
    Chuckstah said:

From Wednesday of this week. image

Chuck as far as I know there are only 2 of those " teardrop" style Poma doubles, the Sheehan you rode and the other at Suicide.

Does anyone know of this style chair at any other area?

Even I would have had this guessed
    This because Betsy was just there

https://www.snowjournal.com/discussion/1193/middlebury-college-snow-bowl-3-19-17#latest
  • ChuckstahChuckstah advanced
    ciscokid said:

Chuckstah said:

From Wednesday of this week. image

Chuck as far as I know there are only 2 of those " teardrop" style Poma doubles, the Sheehan you rode and the other at Suicide.

Does anyone know of this style fair at any other area?

Even I would have had this guessed
    This because Betsy was just there

https://www.snowjournal.com/discussion/1193/middlebury-college-snow-bowl-3-19-17#latest
    I'm no chair expert, but they  certainly are different looking chairs. That's why I posted that pic. I guess I've ridden both. Never made it to S6 this season, although it was in my plans.  It's been a few years.  Maybe next year.
    edited April 2 Posts: 1,176
    Well my wife and I discussed coming to Vt end of Aug early Sept to visit her cousin in Vergennes who keep facebooking all this beautiful white stuff. Of course it would have to be in the summer.

Chuck looks like you had the place to yourself
    There were 20 people at most, including the 2 of us, and most were mainly on the Magic Carpet.
    Chuck as a suggestion only, go to edit at top and change guess whatever to Middlebury with the date.( of course the guess has been solved) Only a suggestion

Ski_it took to this and it generally draws more to solved guess thread and is easier to look back up where and when you skied.( of course my opinion and a suggestion only)
  • BetsyBetsy intermediate
    Today was the Snow Bowl's last day for the season. It was great! Lots of nice soft snow and plenty of sun. Operations will now move on down to the golf course.
    Ciscokid-come to Vergennes in the summer anyway! Great little town. If you make it up please let me know. Maybe I know your cousin? Small town and all.
  • MadPatSkiMadPatSki intermediate
    Chuckstah said:

There were 20 people at most, including the 2 of us, and most were mainly on the Magic Carpet.

I would say one dozen max and definitely not at one time. We did a few runs where we were the only 2 skiing customers on the mountain. 

Ski Mad World
    A blog of MadPat's World: A History of Skiing Geography
    A
    MadPatSki said:

Chuckstah said:

I would say one dozen max and definitely not at one time. We did a few runs where we were the only 2 skiing customers on the mountain. 

A dozen skiers sounds like an accurate number. It was nice having our own private lift for a couple hours!
  • ski_itski_it expert
    Chuckstah said:

A

MadPatSki said:

Chuckstah said:

A dozen skiers sounds like an accurate number. It was nice having our own private lift for a couple hours!
    Sweet. Nice pics!

ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA