Where did I just ski?

2»

Comments

Ok out west
    Obviously smaller ski area with a golf course next to it because the big ones don't have rope toes anymore so I can't remember where you said you were going

A lower elevation area

WAG Wolf Creek, UT
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
    That looks like one of my weird ski dreams.
    Park City?  just a guess from rope tow?
    Chuckstah said:

Park City?  just a guess from rope tow?

Correct.  It was my last lift ride of the day, Apr 6, 2017 coming back from Super Condor area.
  • edited April 2017 Posts: 4,667
    Nice! And nice Chuckstah. At least I had the right state. Anyway, I've only skied over the ridge from there. Anymore pics?
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • edited April 2017 Posts: 5,277
    Wow you know seriously was going to say Utah
    But looking at the new Canyons/ PC trail map I never figured Canyons although it is a little lower elevation

Is that the ripcord rope over by the condor lift?
    Man that area was stretched even before PC became 1 by Vail ownership.
    Closest I was to that was the Cabriolet from the parking lot in Dec 2001
    This from Feb 2000 Stay at Chataeu Apres this time Jim?image
    Something on that trail map I've never noticed before - footprints heading uphill from the Super Condor Express to the Murdock Bowl! Also on Jupiter Peak.
    First time I ever saw the combine Park city ski area and the canyons the error on the lawn I remember while we were on the west side of the canyons we had our Motorola walkie-talkies and we were getting a lot of talk on our channel from Scears at Park city and I knew we were very close

The canyon was very wide spread out ski area to begin with and I remember going under a tunnel or over a bridge on a green trail from the far left side of the ski area but I never got to go to the top of juke of the 9990 peak and I have some video on my brother-in-law's camcorder

The day we were at Park city ski area was a powder day probably be done inches of powder light dry creamy buttery smooth and I remember a big lodge on the part of the mountain seem like an older home type of building oh the memories and then there was a deer valley where I could not find A glitch in the corduroy smooth rumors

Always stocked the town lift down and took this town of Park city was kind of cool too I would like to get back there someday and for memories stay stay at the Château
    So Jim are you on your way to Whistler like you said last August?
    Ciscokid, my notable trips this season involved a Utah powder week in late Jan, a two week Vail/Whistler combo in late Feb/early Mar, and just got back from Utah again for 8 spring ski days. But you trump all that with ski days with grandchildren!
    I'm now in purgatory for the next six months doing yard work for wife.
    Need to post some sort of season recap with pics for SJ.
    Jim
    JimK said:

Ciscokid, my notable trips this season involved a Utah powder week in late Jan, a two week Vail/Whistler combo in late Feb/early Mar, and just got back from Utah again for 8 spring ski days. But you trump all that with ski days with grandchildren!
    I'm now in purgatory for the next six months doing yard work for wife.
    Need to post some sort of season recap with pics for SJ.
    Jim

Tthanks for the update Jim don't worry I'll look over off the dc ski for your picture reports you don't have to repost them I also go to New York ski block for some other picture reports by various people so it's all good

Vail in Whistler are quite a ways away from each other run. So be itinerary you chose and how you got from each to the other this dog on Siri thing is driving me nuts but I am too lazy to type in the areas you skied in between bail on Whistler