Lonesome Pine Trails 4/20/2017

2»

Comments

• ciscokidciscokid expert
    edited April 22 Posts: 1,255
    Hey how did youresurrect that? Fantastic!
    Brings back memories of your high volume obscure area report days!

Hey I see another country on the other side of that "oxbow?" river.
    Love this pic

I see that's report #20 got any similar? In particular I enjoyed Camden report from Sam the last of the Tbar on a bluebird. I can associate with that area having visited it 9/'07
    Got one ski_it?

Thanks for the report repeatedimage
    IMG_1325.JPG
    3648 x 2736 - 2M
    The t-bar track has excellent snow pack on it. Much better than what I've seen back at Labrador, Song Mt, or Toggenberg (when Togg still had t-bars).
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited April 23 Posts: 1,609
    ciscokid said:

Hey how did you resurrect that? Fantastic!

Love this pic

I see that's report #20 got any similar? In particular I enjoyed Camden report from Sam the last of the Tbar on a bluebird. I can associate with that area having visited it 9/'07
    Got one ski_it?

Before SJ 1.0 went down I tried to make a copy of all my TRs as text. I missed a few too like Black, ME and I thought I had captured Camden but it's garbage what I found so far, or perhaps I never expounded as I should have.  I probably should of made HTMs or mhts but I was in a hurry.

Yes that's Canada on the other side but no oxbows there.

ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
    ski_it said:

ciscokid said:

Love this pic

Got one ski_it?

Before SJ 1.0 went down I tried to make a copy of all my TRs as text. I missed a few too like Black, ME and I thought I had captured Camden but it's garbage what I found so far, or perhaps I never expounded as I should have.  I probably should of made HTMs or mhts but I was in a hurry.

The only mht I know is Manchester NH where I flew into with Norrthwest airlines 1/1/05

As far as HTM not a clue, I'm s lost computer newby

Any more old reports to share that you saved from smaller obscure areas Ski_it?
  • joshua_segaljoshua_segal expert
    ciscokid said:

ski_it said:

ciscokid said:

Love this pic

Got one ski_it?

The only mht I know is Manchester NH where I flew into with Norrthwest airlines 1/1/05

HTM is used as a file name extension for HTML (web page format) [like the "xls" extension for an Excel spread sheet].  The acronym stands for "Hyper Text Markup Language".

ciscokid said:

ski_it said:

ciscokid said:

Love this pic

Got one ski_it?

HTM is used as a file name extension for HTML (web page format) [like the "xls" extension for an Excel spread sheet].  The acronym stands for "Hyper Text Markup Language".
    I think I use hyper text markup language, at least Mrs Siri thinks so⛷⛷⛷