Multiple Area Pass Chart

in NELSAP Forum Posts: 2,056
There's a neat chart on this Lift Blog post about various multi-area passes and how many areas/lifts total are included in each.

https://liftblog.com/2017/05/11/news-roundup-29/
- Sam

Comments

• PeterPeter intermediate
    edited May 12 Posts: 59

There's a neat chart on this Lift Blog post about various multi-area passes and how many areas/lifts total are included in each.

https://liftblog.com/2017/05/11/news-roundup-29/

Here's a direct link.  This is just one scenario for 2018-19 if the KSL/Aspen resorts split off from the Mountain Collective and MAX Pass.
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited May 12 Posts: 1,798
    They didn't include the lowly Peak Pass. I make it as 74 lifts on 7 resorts. you could add on the Midwest Peak areas too. 61 lifts 8 resorts out there. 135 lifts 15 resorts in total.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • obienickobienick expert
    They did.  Scroll right and you see it.
  • JimKJimK advanced
    Good chart, really helps to compare and visualize the state of play. I am at a phase of life where I can to some extent take advantage of this astounding emergence of multi-resort passes; empty nest, semi-retired, some disposable income. I'm just concerned that while this caters nicely to some mature participants, it will hurt the small areas that make the sport accessible to newbies and cut off the lifeblood of the industry.
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited May 12 Posts: 1,798
    I guess I need new glasses. Thanks I thought it was just 2. They must not be counting surface lifts
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
    I'm considering getting a Freedom Pass next season which would make a trip out west a possibility.
    - Sam
  • casual_weekdaycasual_weekday intermediate
    New Yorks SKI3 pass is part of Maxpass now, along with a few other new mountains
    Ski it or die trying