Ski Maine Mountain Pass

edited July 12 in NELSAP Forum Posts: 2,008
This looks like a good deal; I'm considering getting one for this season.

https://www.skimaine.com/ski-maine-store/?model_number=SM17
- Sam

Comments

• xwhalerxwhaler intermediate
    I wish NH or VT did something like this...it's something that I would have considered buying. The mtns in ME are so spread out though its very difficult to day trip them unless your located in the center of the state (Augusta/Farmington)
  • obienickobienick expert
    Doesn't SkiNH do discount ticket packages very much like this?
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited July 13 Posts: 1,737
    I'm not finding one similar to Maine's.
    http://www.skinh.com/deals
    Maine's (it says 128 left)
    For only $435* you can lock in the best price of the season for your Ski Maine Mountain Pass! This is your ticket to ski and ride Maine next season. There is no other pass that offers you the flexibility and transferability of the Mountain Pass. With your Mountain Pass you have the flexibility to use all of the ticket vouchers yourself, or share them with friends and family.

Remember there are no blackout dates and these tickets are fully transferable! Both vouchers may be exchanged for lift tickets on the same day.

The Ski Maine Mountain Pass contains 26 lift ticket vouchers

• Two tickets to each of our 11 destination areas (22 tickets)

• Two tickets to each of 2 regional group of areas (4 tickets)

DESTINATION AREAS: (two tickets to each area listed)
    Sunday River, Sugarloaf, Shawnee Peak, Mt Abram, Lost Valley, Camden Snow Bowl, Black Mountain, Bigrock, Hermon Mt, Titcomb Mountain & Big Squaw..

REGIONAL AREAS:
    One pair of tickets to Lonesome Pine Trails and/or Quoggy Jo
    One pair of tickets to Spruce Mountain and/or Powderhouse Hill and/or Baker Mountain

• there is a $8 handling fee for each pass, total cost is $443.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • rickbolgerrickbolger expert
    Ski Vermont does that three pass and five pass thing which is a great deal if you don't live in NJ and buy it during a really bad season
  • ski_itski_it expert
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA