A trail with the number 0

NELSAPNELSAP advanced
in NELSAP Forum Posts: 181
This is interesting, haven't seen this before - Mont Alta (now a lost lift area) in Quebec had a trail whose number was 0:

Mont Alta Trail Map

Comments

• MadPatSkiMadPatSki intermediate
    edited August 13 Posts: 89
    NELSAP said:

This is interesting, haven't seen this before - Mont Alta (now a lost lift area) in Quebec had a trail whose number was 0:

Mont Alta Trail Map

You should ask Frankontour (Francois on Zoneski), I believe he did the new map.

Actually it's not really lost, just that there is no lifts. They still charge to access the terrain.
    Ski Mad World
    A blog of MadPat's World: A History of Skiing Geography
  • jaytremjaytrem intermediate
    I need to bring my friends there who complain about t-bar only places. Might put things in a different perspective for them. :D
  • obienickobienick expert
    The Balsams XC system had a Trail 0 which was the groomed and unplowed road to the Panorama Golf Course.
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited August 14 Posts: 1,737
    jaytrem said:

I need to bring my friends there who complain about t-bar only places. Might put things in a different perspective for them. :D

Send them to RoundHill and let them try the rope. Or perhaps a different rope(s) only area. Certain to change their perspective.

http://www.roundhill.co.nz/         Hijack - check out their time lapse web cam. 180cm base and closed due to snow

ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA