Comments

• ME2VTskierME2VTskier intermediate
    edited September 17 Posts: 93
  • ciscokidciscokid expert
  • ski_itski_it expert
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • ME2VTskierME2VTskier intermediate
    ski_it said:
    That article caught my eye, after all the complaints of the trail damage at Black Mountain of Maine, after the UTV Rally X  event/s
  • bubblecufferbubblecuffer advanced
    I was JUST there this past weekend.  The hotel is still operating, but the ski trails are long, long, gone.  Not sure what I think about the long-term business ambitions discussed in the article.  How about some skiing instead????
  • rickbolgerrickbolger expert
    This sounds like what I expect to see at the Alpine Mountain site in the Poconos.  Well it's not my kind of thing but if this is what they wanna do, and can do it legally, I think it's great.  Yee haw!
  • Bill29Bill29 advanced
    I believe I was the first guest to stay at the hotel at Evergreen. They were putting the finishing touches on the place. It had to be early October, I guess in 1972,  because I had just been to the Fryeburg Fair. I wanted to look at the new area, but there wasn't a whole lot to see at that time. I remember that the only other occupant was an electrician who was completing the wiring. I remember the room was comfortable but with no tv or radio, so I guess I got a good night's sleep.I left the next day after looking around a bit. I never went went back.