Ski Brule’s two t-bars

Ciscokid - you probably know better than any of us: are the Dopp and Hall t-bars at Brule still in use? Videos I see of Brule on YouTube show passing glances of the Dopp minus Abby hangers. The Hall’s are still on the cable but no clue they’re still running the lift.

IBRAKE

Comments

• ciscokidciscokid expert
    Well I break when we were there early in the morning everything was clean the signs for the Lifts were neat and clean the chairs were laying down orderly I would assume that both T bars are operating the funny thing is I never heard anyone answer my question as to why they need a T-bar and two center pole double lifts all three lifts side-by-side sure seems like overkill for five trails

Hey administrator I cannot upload these pictures anymore which I did a few weeks ago what's going on?
    Ibreak4 t can you post these video links?
    edited September 23 Posts: 1,443
    By the way when we go up north to northern Michigan after skiing at knobs and the Boynes we will drive down to look at a T bar at Hanson hills in Grayling Michigan and then go over to Caberfae . They are not really out of the way.
    I reserved the best Western in Harbor Springs it has a full kitchen and a wood burning fireplace and five minutes from nubs and a great Polish food restaurant next-door number one rated so we are expecting you I break for two bars

Get that jeep renegade out to grand rapids and I will take care of the rest !
    ciscokid said:

I reserved the best Western in Harbor Springs it has a full kitchen and a wood burning fireplace and five minutes from nubs and a great Polish food restaurant next-door number one rated so we are expecting you I break for two bars

Get that jeep renegade out to grand rapids and I will take care of the rest !

My Jeep's clutch pedal and six-speed manual are itching to get up there!

Really looking forward to skiing up in northern Michigan. As I was sharing with Ciscokid, I've been wanting to ski at the Boyne's since I was a teen. Something about all those 400 vertical feet MI areas that have such an appeal. Those midwest hills really make the most out of the verticals they have to work with. Cover an 800 to 1800 ft long trail with snowmaking whales and they really ski with character. 

IBRAKE 
    Bring your bathing suit they have a pool and hot tub
    I guarantee besides all the center pole quads you will LOVE Nubs!
    I break how good of a cook are you this motel has a full kitchen so if you know any good swiss recipes?
    Hey the Highlands is 550'!

I nominate Nubs Nob for the best ski area under 500' vert
  • TreillyTreilly advanced
    ciscokid said:

I break how good of a cook are you this motel has a full kitchen so if you know any good swiss recipes?

ciscokid said:

I know how to make a pretty good pepper jack and swiss and bacon cheeseburger. I am hoping to be able to make it up for at least part of the trip. Nubs in the one place I would like to try out of the three.

Cheesburger.jpg
    553 x 720 - 127K
    edited September 22 Posts: 1,443
    Can't believe it's 93° and I'm talking about snow are we all nuts or just me
  • TreillyTreilly advanced
    ciscokid said:

Can't believe it's 93° and I'm talking about snow are we all knots or just me

I am not wishing summer away, but ski season can't start soon enough.
    ciscokid said:

I'll bring my cheese fondue set and the white wine! How's THAT??? :D :D :D

IBRAKE

ciscokid said:

I'll bring my cheese fondue set and the white wine! How's THAT??? :D :D :D

IBRAKE
    Speaking of wine the wife and I are going wine tasting up in Traverse City in s couple weeks, we plan on staying at Shanty Creek, they have 2 '60's era center pole double Riblets( and golf courses)

Boy Ted Reilly, Ibrake4tbars, Conrad, Ciscokid and Ski_it?