Free Killington gondola cabin

conradconrad novice
in NELSAP Forum Posts: 18
Just happened to notice this:

Comments

• djspookmandjspookman advanced
    edited September 26 Posts: 314
    WHOA. thanks for posting!  I've emailed the lister and hoping I can pick it up this week if they get back to me. I'll keep everyone posted!

It's not looking good for me to grab this deal RATS!  Multiple emails (with different addresses), and multiple voicemails to the guy immediately after you posted this ad, and no returned emails nor calls.. :( I was really looking forward to the backyard hangout for the kids and I!

D
  • NJSkiNJSki advanced

Send a basket of muffins.

Works every time!

NJSki said:

Works every time!

nice! LOL..

He actually did get back to me, i'm second in line... crossing fingers/ praying the other guys falls through!

• bousquet19bousquet19 advanced
    Wow ... would be lots of fun.

Good luck, 

djspookman

• NJSkiNJSki advanced

NJSki said:

Works every time!

nice! LOL..

He actually did get back to me, i'm second in line... crossing fingers/ praying the other guys falls through!

Give me his name and address, and I'll send a few guys from Jersey to make sure the other guy "falls through"
    NJSki said:

NJSki said:

Works every time!

nice! LOL..

Give me his name and address, and I'll send a few guys from Jersey to make sure the other guy "falls through"
    haha! I know.. right!?  Man I want this. I really want a Whittier cabin, but unfortunately those aren't going anywhere :(  The K one is super cool, and of course, the right price!  There's still Hope.. if I can get it though, I'm skipping my kids soccer game to get it before dark!
  • conradconrad novice
    Keeping my fingers crossed!
    conrad said:

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks! The guy said he'd let me know today if the other guy backs out.. lets hope he does!
    The other guy already got it :( boo.. oh well.