Can't wait to check these out!

Jeremy

Comments

• newpylongnewpylong expert
    Looks great
  • ciscokidciscokid expert
    That's a well done video
  • slathamslatham advanced
    I need to check that place out. Seems like they are doing a great job and I've heard this terrain is great.
  • NELSAPNELSAP advanced
    It's one of my favorite mountains - 1000' of vertical, wide variety of trails, you can mix/match on your way down. Good lift system. Midweek - you can crank out tons of runs, not that there is all that much of a crazy lift line on weekends either.

These new trails will help to balance things out further. The additional development of another lift and more trails in the next few years is exciting!
  • obienickobienick expert
    edited October 16 Posts: 938
    For the ops people on the board:  is it just me, or is the pipe on that wrap-around green trail awfully small for how long the trail is?  Looks like it'll take a long time to get it open.
  • newpylongnewpylong expert
    edited October 16 Posts: 565
    Yes it looks like 4" and that's usually only used on short loops or spurs not long loops. Cannon did the same for Mittersill but they use air/water so have high hydrant density which is not the case for the Beast with all fans. Even at a high flow rate the volume is fairly small that you can send through 4". It likely comes down to price or what was available in that quantity. Schedule 40 pipe has gone up 20% in the past 6 months. One benefit to 4" is it's easier to work with ie bend so if there is a lot of ledge or sharp turns they can easier use the smaller pipe vs 6".
  • skizillaskizilla novice

Are these on the map yet I did not notice.  Is there a map link please.

I thought new trails were supposed to go behind mountain coaster?

With all this spending why don't they put snow making or better grooming on roys way seriously love that trail

• obienickobienick expert
    No. They still have their old map up.