Voting Open for 2017-2018 Best in Snow

edited October 26 in NELSAP Forum Posts: 2,012
You can now vote for who you think should win Best in Snow 2017-2018: https://liftopia.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a694a2af344032d5c02945c88&id=a3aec8f4ac&e=43f5238132
- Sam

Comments

• 4aprice4aprice intermediate
    While these are fun to take, they need more categories.  For me, I have favorites in the west and favorites in the east.  I favor those in the west, so my favorites in the east get overlooked.  While I do go for a healthy dose of the west each year I still do a majority of my skiing back here.  I like to think of it as the best of both worlds.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

• obienickobienick expert
    I agree there should be more categories.
    obienick said:

I agree there should be more categories.

I also agree, but I understand that they made it with so few categories in hopes that more people would complete the survey because of its shorter length.
    - Sam
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited October 27 Posts: 1,741
    I loathe surveys especially when they include What is your ability level....?
    They never have the correct answer to choose from for moi - I used to be an expert skier that could handle any terrain (ok, all on piste in NE sorta kinda) but now I'm old & decrepit. Similar to are you a type I, II, or III skier? I tell them I'm a II.V now.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA