ciscokidciscokid expert
in NELSAP Forum Posts: 1,582
Ted Reilly and daughter and I will open the season at Caberfae tomorrow

Comments

• becca_mbecca_m advanced
    edited November 24 Posts: 124
    cannon!!!!  then cannon again   :)
  • sugarloafsugarloaf expert
    Mt Snow tomorrow for day 2 of the season.

Ski Conditions Report: A detailed report describing the snow conditions on the mountain the day of your visit. Skiers should become familiar with the following snow surface descriptions: Ice: Packed Powder, Slush: Packed Powder, Frozen Granular: Packed Powder , Packed Powder - A thin covering of snow over bare earth.

• CannonballCannonball advanced
    3 day weekend=Cannon, Cannon, Cannon
  • RemskiRemski advanced
    At Waterville today. Two top to bottom runs open no crowd. A fine 2nd day out indeed.
  • DrJeffDrJeff advanced
    Mount Snow today. Up to Killington to watch the world cup tomorrow. Mount Snow again on Sunday
  • Bkroon9175Bkroon9175 intermediate
    At WV right now. No crowds. Good top to bottom runs. Essentially two top to bottom runs. Better than just the traditional High Country being open!
  • montebedimontebedi intermediate
    Was at Hunter Friday they had 3 top to bottom runs opens.  Was pretty empty and nice condition for early season.  Minya had tons of death cookies, but they flattened out toward the end of the day.

Great first day and had my 9 year old daughter with me she kept up on all the runs.  :)]
  • ciscokidciscokid expert
    montebedi said:

Was at Hunter Friday they had 3 top to bottom runs opens.  Was pretty empty and nice condition for early season.  Minya had tons of death cookies, but they flattened out toward the end of the day.

Great first day and had my 9 year old daughter with me she kept up on all the runs.  :)]
    Monte- good to see you out early from the city w your daughter
    Huntah was my first high speed ride in 88
    Any pics?

• montebedimontebedi intermediate
    edited November 26 Posts: 27
    ciscokid said:

montebedi said:

ciscokid said:

Monte- good to see you out early from the city w your daughter
    Huntah was my first high speed ride in 88
    Any pics?

ciscokid said:

ciscokid said:

Sorry no pics only a few of cortina that we stopped at on the way home.  My 11 year old daughter said  it was too early for skiing so she stayed home.