Ambitious Personal Skiing Goals for 2017-2018

2»

Comments

• ski_itski_it expert
    Goal number 1 accomplished!  ...What can I say I aim low these days so I won't get too disappointed. 
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited December 2017 Posts: 2,120
    I should have adopted all of Joshua's goals as well as not jinxing myself by chastising Becca to stay out of the bushes because I fell hard on my right brain Sunday. Now I'm black & blue from my ___ to my ___. You'll have to fill in the blanks. I did a similar stunt on Bun Buster at Kpeak like 25 years ago. You'd think I'd learn.
    Looks like I'll miss the CM opener.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • joshua_segaljoshua_segal expert
    ski_it said:

I should have adopted all of Joshua's goals as well as not jinxing myself by chastising Becca to stay out of the bushes because I fell hard on my right brain Sunday. Now I'm black & blue from my ___ to my ___. You'll have to fill in the blanks. I did a similar stunt on Bun Buster at Kpeak like 25 years ago. You'd think I'd learn.
    Looks like I'll miss the CM opener.

I should have listened to my own advice. I broke a rib in a Nov. 13 yardsale at Killington.  Fortunately, one doesn't usually ski on his/her ribs.  I dusted myself off and continued the day's activities.  Didn't miss any ski days because of it.  For the next two weeks, it hurt like crazy to cough or laugh.  I had to stop telling jokes because it hurt too much to laugh (and I'm the only one who laughs at my jokes.)
  • ciscokidciscokid expert
    One of my goals is to ski with Ibrake4tbars, I have met him, ate with him, drank w him but not yet skied w him.
    And the ultimate is to RIDE A TBAR w him