Stories from the Slopes - A Skiing History of Western New England, WGBY Dec 6, 730pm

NELSAPNELSAP advanced
in NELSAP Forum Posts: 216

I'm very happy to announce that on Wednesday, Dec 6, 730PM, "Stories from the Slopes" will air on WGBY TV, Springfield, MA! This documentary will feature the skiing history of Western Massachusetts, with interviews, videos, and photos. NELSAP was proud to help contribute to this documentary. I hope you'll turn in and watch! We'll post the link to it after it airs for those of you outside the viewing region.

For those of you who can't wait to see the new book on the Lost Ski Areas of the Berkshires - I know you're going to love this documentary!

Comments

• skipro77skipro77 intermediate
    Please try and post a link to the story after it airs for those of us out of the coverage area.  Thanks.
  • NELSAPNELSAP advanced
    I will - I think they'll  have a link right after it airs.
  • NELSAPNELSAP advanced
    Bumping this up - remember to watch tomorrow night!
  • ski_itski_it expert
    It looks like the Oprah Winfrey Network has replaced that channel in my area. So it looks like I'll have to wait until they rebroadcast on one of the other multiple  PBS sub channels on my system. Unless I want to figure out to stream it...
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • skipro77skipro77 intermediate
    I saw a little teaser on FB.  It looks to be a great story.