Bretton Woods 12/9/2017

ski_itski_it expert
edited December 2017 in Trip Reports Posts: 1,886
Free demo day out on the hill by Thoma. Rode the Nordica Enforcer 100 ..really nice even on this hardpack. Tried the Kendos again tooimageimage
ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
IMG_6714.JPG
1632 x 1224 - 558K
IMG_6716.JPG
1632 x 1224 - 453K

Comments

• ski_itski_it expert
    edited December 2017 Posts: 1,886
    21-28 degrees no wind hi haze but sunny until after lunch. No snow making on. Clouds and flurries after 2:30pm. 16 trails 4 lifts machined groomed snow over eastern hardpack. 4-12 base no bare spots. Lower slope next to Beth closed for racing until 2pm. They dropped the rope under the upper quad at 2:30. A tad rough and rutted, meh. The guns were on as we drove by the big A. Now Snowing hard in NC at 5pm.
    http://www.newenglandskiconditions.com/viewreport.php?reportid=730
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • edited December 2017 Posts: 2,146
    Thanks for sharing. For those who don't know, it might be worth mentioning that the report is from Bretton Woods.
    - Sam
  • lotsoskiinglotsoskiing expert
    Beth: Bethlehem Quad
    NC: North Conway
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited December 2017 Posts: 1,886
    Correct and thanks NES and Lotso.
    We used our free voucher from Patriots Day. Or was it $17.76 / 2 = $8.88. So about 50 cents per run
  • ciscokidciscokid expert
    Anymore pictures?
    Nice report
  • ski_itski_it expert
    I forgot to mention that the New England Ski Museum exhibit this year at BW is Mountain Troops in Post War America. Several new to me pictures. Be sure to check it out