Who wants to ride the new Valar t-bar at Mittersill?

You do, of course!!! :D :D :D

Comments

• edited December 2017
    I want to ride it but the link will not work

I fully intend to ride at least one if not more T bars this year

Ibrake4tbars you better not let me down you better get your year end work done by the 21st because Conrad and I and Ted are expecting the FMS or should I say famous Ibrake4tbars January 20-22 in Mich
  • I'm planning on riding the new T-bar at Whakeback this weekend!
    - Sam
  • I'm planning on riding the new T-bar at Whakeback this weekend!

Post a video of the ride up! It opens this weekend.
  • You do, of course!!! :D :D :D

Been there, done that, last season.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • yah - once and done for me - not so much fun on a snowboard   :)

• I don't how you boarders can ride them things. On skis I thought it was a nice ride, wouldn't mine going back
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • For sure the best tbar ride was my last one at Breck in '98 and the other 55~ yrs ago with my daddy at Snow Bowl NJ
  • becca_m said:

yah - once and done for me - not so much fun on a snowboard   :)

For sure. I will probably never ride the Valar. I've boarded a lot of T-bars, but only ones that actually go someplace interesting or useful.

• Great to see new surface lift installs. Anyone know what the final pricetag was for this installation? I recall seeing early numbers in the $650k range. Did that pan out?