Big Tupper 2018- 2019

FlyingZFlyingZ novice
Looks like Big Tupper gets another chance...  i haven't made it there yet but will make the trip if they reopen..

Comments

• ski_itski_it expert
    Thanks for the update as I've heard nothing of late.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • mapnutmapnut expert
    edited December 2017 Posts: 871

Did they really say lift tickets will cost 80% of the Whiteface rate?  $70?  Good luck with that.

Unless they meant "80% off". Big difference.

• newmannewman advanced
    edited December 2017 Posts: 278
    Didn't chair 3 open also to access the summit pod and the top of the chair 1 trail area? They didn't mention that one. With chair 2 and 3 the whole mountain is accessible. Just chair 2 is better than nothing, but for just that pod it's a long out of the way trip there.
  • newmannewman advanced
    edited December 2017 Posts: 278
    newman said:

Didn't chair 3 open also to access the summit pod and the top of the chair 1 trail area? They didn't mention that one. With chair 2 and 3 the whole mountain is accessible. Just chair 2 is better than nothing, but for just that pod it's a long out of the way trip there.

• z1000307470z1000307470 advanced
    newman said:

Yes, but this is irrelevant.
    They have zero snow making capability.
  • ciscokidciscokid expert
    I did not read the whole article but are we again talking about or year from now like Z said if there is no or snowmaking is probably moot

I'm really surprise Greg Norman attached his name to a place like this
  • ciscokidciscokid expert
    But they do have those gorgeous cathedral Gothic style chairs sitting in the barn there which would be worth a visit just the same to see them