Bearpen Mountain NY - Opening Party Scheduled for January 13, 2018

bousquet19bousquet19 advanced
in NELSAP Forum Posts: 249
In response to NJSki's question on another forum thread, I checked out the link from our previous discussion about Bearpen Mountain NY and saw that, yes indeed, they plan to open:

Woody

Comments

• ciscokidciscokid expert
    edited December 2017 Posts: 1,875
    I was aware of this and even emailed a girl or one of the owners. But there is no downhill but if it is the longest tubing I can to the top of Russ frail to ski it would be one of the

II wish somebody on the snows not know what a hike to the top talk to Taylor and mountain and ski down the trail ru I wish somebody on the snows not know what a hike to the top talk to Taylor and mountain and ski down the trail Russ made
    Longest tubing in ny
    Russ trail
  • mapnutmapnut expert

You OK Kid?

• mapnutmapnut expert
    I wonder how ThatNYGuy feels about this development.
    mapnut said:

You OK Kid?

Yeah I'm fine Matt map it's just I'm driving and talking to the Siri thing and she doesn't understand me too good or he I think Mrs. Garman is a lot better than Mrs. Siri

I sure wish somebody would climb a bear panda bear And ski down the trail Russ took me down on his ATV post some pictures of it there's got to be one you guys that don't live too far from the Catskills
    ciscokid said:

mapnut said:

You OK Kid?

Yeah I'm fine Matt map it's just I'm driving and talking to the Siri thing and she doesn't understand me too good or he I think Mrs. Garman is a lot better than Mrs. Siri

I sure wish somebody would climb a bear panda bear And ski down the trail Russ took me down on his ATV post some pictures of it there's got to be one you guys that don't live too far from the Catskills

Ski Panda Bear :D
    - Sam
    Ok not driving
    1491 county Rt 2 is little westkill rd just off don Irwin rd where we parked for the hike on heisinger road.

Curious if these are the people that bought Dr Ben Lanes lots. She emailed back and said no downhill skiing yet.

I couldn't find a pictured report on nyskiblog of anyone skiing Russ's trail.

I hope one of you could visit and ask some questions and hike up or snowmobile( ideally)and ski that trail and take summit pics
    Also I am also positive Ben hiked this past summer up Bearpen with the Plattkill ski patrol
    Would like to hear about that. Was something on nyskiblog I believe