Northeast Slopes open

lotsoskiinglotsoskiing expert
in NELSAP Forum Posts: 1,137
http://www.northeastslopes.org/Home_Page.php

Do yourself a favor and visit this little gem if you can. Completely worth it; the burgers make it even better!

Comments

This little place looks great! That base-to-summit rope tow FLIES.
  • ski_itski_it expert
    IIRC the Tbar goes higher up than the original tow.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • lotsoskiinglotsoskiing expert
    ski_it said:

IIRC the Tbar goes higher up than the original tow.

Yes. Maybe 10-15 vertical feet higher?
  • bmwskierbmwskier expert
    Is there a trail map? I couldn't find one. 
    "Making ski films is being irresponsible with other people's money, in a responsible sort of way..." 
    Greg Stump
    Not on the site

T-bar and rope up middle, wide trails on either side. Looker's right has some rolls and jumps, left is a big bowl. Off the top there are several nice trails on either side, and looker's right has nice steeps and contours. Looker's left has excellent pitch for the upper third (views to Moosilauke), then really nice drops on final third- traverse over after first part of upper trails. Also a fun worm hole trail off the top that empties in the meadow above the steeps on looker's left. Beginner rope tow looker's left.

Really fun place to explore. I posted a TR last January 1 or 2. You'll love the place.

Not on the site

T-bar and rope up middle, wide trails on either side. Looker's right has some rolls and jumps, left is a big bowl. Off the top there are several nice trails on either side, and looker's right has nice steeps and contours. Looker's left has excellent pitch for the upper third (views to Moosilauke), then really nice drops on final third- traverse over after first part of upper trails. Also a fun worm hole trail off the top that empties in the meadow above the steeps on looker's left. Beginner rope tow looker's left.

Really fun place to explore. I posted a TR last January 1 or 2. You'll love the place.
    Found: https://skimap.org/SkiAreas/view/3019

Much wider than the map shows. 
  • ski_itski_it expert
    It is very nice. When I skied there the big rope wasn't running. :( Awesome views of the Moose.
    Hope to return
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA