Guess #100?

djspookmandjspookman advanced
in NELSAP Forum Posts: 326
It's a little blurry, but if you've been there, you know where it is. It's unique!

wutwhere.jpg
2456 x 1904 - 344K

Comments

• Schweig_1Schweig_1 intermediate
    Cochran’s?
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited January 12 Posts: 1,887
    Well I know I've been there but per usual I don't know it. How about Vermont Tech? But it looks too well groomed for them
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
    Kanc?
    - Sam
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited January 12 Posts: 1,887
    Hmm could be.. but doesn't look steep enough for the Kanc and isn't their rope more on the side? IDK Now I'm thinking it's PowderHouse Hill... I have my shotgun loaded if we haven't hit it yet
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • djspookmandjspookman advanced
    Schweig_1 has the corect state. Cochran's rope runs a lot faster though, and is parallel to the T-bar there. (and is the last ropetow I rode nearly 30 years ago!)      This one has no T near it............................................................................................................. yet.

• MrMagicMrMagic advanced
    The placement of the lodge if that is indeed where the picture was taken would lead me to say Ascutney
    MrMagic said:

The placement of the lodge if that is indeed where the picture was taken would lead me to say Ascutney

ding ding!  good fun  racing there last night! 
    imageimage
    IMG_20180111_175723.jpg
    600 x 800 - 77K
    IMG_20180111_181532.jpg
    600 x 800 - 53K
  • ski_itski_it expert
    Very nice. I haven't been there since the rope was added. Great to see. How's the ride?
    ski_it said:

Very nice. I haven't been there since the rope was added. Great to see. How's the ride?

Smooth!  Nice little hill, groomed great, small community vibe, super friendly!