Attitash 2/17/2018

edited February 18 in Trip Reports
Sunny, light wind, 25/30 degrees, 60 of 69 trails 51 groomed, 9 of 10 lifts, machined groomed on frozen granular aka ice. Forget about going on the ungrooomed if you have any fillings. They had made fan snow on Illusion and lower Spillway so those were the best runs of the day. Most lifts were a short wait except the quad at Bear the queue was filled at 11-1. Although we rode singles and it seemed to move quickly. Bluebird day until after lunch image
IMG_6828.JPG
1632 x 1224 - 676K
ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA

Comments

• Very nice! How did those thin afternoon clouds affect the snow? At Cannon I was surprised at how quickly that made things firmer.
  • Yeah but you skied Cannon in the future!! 2/18. I didn't notice any change in conditions due to temps. Fairly stable temps
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • Haha, wooops. Close enough
  • edited February 18
    Nice ski_it, different look at Mt W from the south( farther?) than Cat
    Curious can you see Cranmore or Black from Att?
    Remember driving by Att down Kank to Conway
  • edited February 18
    You can see Black Mountain of NH clear as day. You can't see Cranmore or the Cats trails. Maybe you can see Cranmore from the obvi tower but I haven't been up there in a long time. 20 mins from the Cat according to Peak. BTW cannonballs description of the day at Cannon applies here too.Well said