Worst Olympics Commercials

I did this topic on the old Snowjournal in, I think, 2002 and 2006. This year there are so many to choose from, and I've seen them so many times, since there were often commercial breaks with only one run, race, skate etc in between. Which one annoyed you the most?

Clear winner to me, though I've been seeing them all year, are the Chevy "Real people, not actors, in totally bogus situations" series. I finally realized that Dustin in "Hi, my name's Dustin" isn't there on the on-ramp for the whole meeting; they keep switching the people. That explains why the surprise family in the SUV is such a surprise.

Additions?

Comments

• If you watch Chevy does that in all of those type of commercials. I drives me nuts when they flash though and in every different camera angle there is a different set of people.

I'm tired of just about all of them by now that keep repeating.

My question is, how does Mikaela or anyone for that matter stay in a tub of ice water for much more than a few seconds anyway?

• skirick said:

My question is, how does Mikaela or anyone for that matter stay in a tub of ice water for much more than a few seconds anyway?

Stunt tub. There is a tray with about an inch of ice that fits in the tub.
  • Saw the paper towel commercial with Lindsey Vonn in it last night.  It was pretty bad.
  • skipro77 said:

Saw the paper towel commercial with Lindsey Vonn in it last night.  It was pretty bad.

+1 horrendous
  • The Chloe Kim one for Ritz Crackers, not so much her but the other guy in it, just a dumb commercial.