Granite Gorge 3/3/2018

Spring hero snow today at Granite Gorge! There were a few new inches from the storm and everything was excellent soft snow. There were two routes open from the top and one more from the mid-station. Cover was still great on open trails, but you could tell that it was getting thin. There was a fun race course on Main Stret which was open for anyone to ski and I even made the Facebook page. ;)) It was not crowded at all and there was never a wait to board the chair. We skied for a few hours and then packed up for the drive to McIntyre.

Looking Up the MountainimageTerrain Park and Tubing HillimageMain StreetimageMid-StationimagePinnacle ExpressimagePinnacle ExpressimageMonadnockimagePinnacle Expressimage
image.jpeg
1280 x 960 - 229K
image.jpeg
1280 x 960 - 249K
image.jpeg
1280 x 960 - 250K
image.jpeg
1280 x 960 - 251K
image.jpeg
1280 x 960 - 325K
image.jpeg
1280 x 960 - 227K
image.jpeg
1280 x 960 - 253K
image.jpeg
1280 x 960 - 302K
- Sam

Comments

• You sure do get around
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • ski_it said:

You sure do get around

The Freedom Pass certainly helps with that
    - Sam
  • ski_it said:

You sure do get around

Thanks for the report.  I skied GG last season on the Freedom pass when 100% open.  Fun place.
  • Chuckstah said:

ski_it said:

You sure do get around

Thanks for the report.  I skied GG last season on the Freedom pass when 100% open.  Fun place.

I've never been when there's been much natural snow, but it seems like it'd be a lot of fun.
    - Sam