Random Chairlift Photo

No idea where this is from but looks to be a center pole Mueller? What do you think?

Mueller Center pole.jpg
970 x 647 - 119K

Comments

• IDK. Looks like it says RED CHAIR on the pedestal, looks fairly recent by the skis and feels like the west.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • I'm pretty sure that's Red Mountain in BC.
  • edited May 2
    Wow jaytrem you are right. 1973 Mueller. It’s called the RED CHAIR. Mentioned in their history page and pic from their FB image
    15CE92D8-C62A-4D34-AAB4-EB8D51793ADA.jpeg
    2048 x 1365 - 222K
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • I am more curious if the WOODCORE above is our same illustrious WOODCORE of SJ 1 fame who was a forerunner of today's photogenic trip reporters.
  • ciscokid said:

I am more curious if the WOODCORE above is our same illustrious WOODCORE of SJ 1 fame who was a forerunner of today's photogenic trip reporters.

Why yes it would be. 
  • Those were the days my friend , WOODCORE, Rocket, Mapnut, Ibrake4tbars, and then swifty, skiladouche, missdaeast and other lost members to spice things up.

Good to know your the original WOODCORE!