Bill Lounsbury Adaptive Program Video

One of my inspirations to become a patroller (besides my dad) was Bill Lounsbury, of Holiday Valley. He lost his leg due to cancer but that didn't stop him from patrolling. In the 1980's a local news program did a story on him. Here's the link to the video:

The password is PMmagazine and it starts at 1:55 or so. The patrollers featured are Dutch Wolf, an original member who is still alive at 94 and still skiing, Marty Bentley, former patrol director, Bill and then yours truly. Bill's daughter posted it on Facebook and gave me permission to post it here as well as a link to the Adaptive Program:

https://skilasp.wixsite.com/lounsburyadaptive

"Making ski films is being irresponsible with other people's money, in a responsible sort of way..." 
Greg Stump

Comments

• It is inspiring. Thanks for sharing
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • Bill restested for senior status and nailed it. His son was the head aerial judge at the last Olympics.
    "Making ski films is being irresponsible with other people's money, in a responsible sort of way..." 
    Greg Stump