Guess it- Freshly mowed! Pine Mountain; Goshen, VT

edited June 18 in NELSAP Forum
I rode by this one Saturday... anyone hazard a guess?

Comments

• Hmmm can't place it. "Feels" like Sugarbush but is this NELSAP'd ? Cause why is there a guy wire so close to the trail.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • ski_it said:

Hmmm can't place it. "Feels" like Sugarbush but is this NELSAP'd ? Cause why is there a guy wire so close to the trail.

Correct state, not sure if its NELSAPed or not though. As of a few years ago it wasn't.. that I know. I started and ended my bike ride near Sugarbush (slight hint there).
  • edited June 18
    That might help if I knew how strong a bike rider you were...If you ride around Warren alot, I'd have to assume strong. Instead of another WAG I'll leave it to someone who knows.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • ski_it said:

That might help if I knew how strong a bike rider you were...If you ride around Warren alot, I'd have to assume strong. Instead of another WAG I'll leave it to someone who knows.

Let's just say I like to bike. A lot. A long-a-lot :) It's south of the MRV, yet North of Killington.
  • Farr’s Hill, Randolph?
  • Middlebury Snow Bowl
  • Schweig_1 said:

Farr’s Hill, Randolph?

Nope, but I did ride nearby Farr's.. (it's not standing anymore)
  • slatham said:

Middlebury Snow Bowl

South-er...
  • edited June 18

Pine Mt

Ding ding! You win. I'm not totally sure if it is officially NELSAPed though, as I was at mile 45 of 117 at that point in the ride and wanted to keep moving, and did not investigate further.

http://www.nelsap.org/vt/pine.html
  • Looks much different from the pics on NELSAP. I drove by it a couple of years ago. Looks like a fun little operation.