Highest percentage of detachables?

Oh look, it's silly season. :-)
Wachusett has 4 chairlifts, of which 3 are detachables. I was wondering if any other area had a higher percentage, then I remembered Burke has 3, of which 2 are detachables, and the other one they don't run much. (And when they still had the old Poma, that meant 3 of 5 lifts were detachables, counting surface lifts.)

Anywhere else have a similar or higher percentage?

Comments

• ceo said:

Oh look, it's silly season. :-)
    Wachusett has 4 chairlifts, of which 3 are detachables. I was wondering if any other area had a higher percentage, then I remembered Burke has 3, of which 2 are detachables, and the other one they don't run much. (And when they still had the old Poma, that meant 3 of 5 lifts were detachables, counting surface lifts.)

Anywhere else have a similar or higher percentage?

There are only two chairlifts at Burke now and they are both detachables.
    - Sam
  • MRG

Ski Conditions Report: A detailed report describing the snow conditions on the mountain the day of your visit. Skiers should become familiar with the following snow surface descriptions: Ice: Packed Powder, Slush: Packed Powder, Frozen Granular: Packed Powder , Packed Powder - A thin covering of snow over bare earth.

• BW has six chairs, 4 detachable - 2 FG. (Mt. Whittier was the only area I knew of that had a gondola, but no chairlifts.)
  • Go West young man for the big players in high speed dominance. Lead by Beaver Creek, where 14 of their 16 lifts that serve 1800 acres are detachable vs. fixed grip.
  • Revelstoke has two detachable HSQs and one detachable gondola for 100% detach ratio:-)
    Oops, I'm wrong. They also have a small mid-mtn magic carpet for detach ratio of 75%!