Freedom Pass 2018-19

I noticed that the updated list of Freedom Pass mountains is up on Bolton Valley's website:

https://boltonvalley.com/tickets-passes-rentals/seasons-passes/Freedom-Pass

Several new areas added, mostly out west. The deal appears to be the same as last year -- passholders of each mountain get three free day tickets at every other mountain. Nice to see the small mountains banding together in this age of mega-resort consolidation.

Comments

• That's great to see! This will be my second year as a Freedom Pass holder.
    - Sam
  • edited September 11
    Whaleback Season Pass currently $249? If I read that correctly? If that gets me three days Black, Plattekill, Magic, Bolton....wow

Now it says $275. Still a good deal

• edited September 11
    The prices have not changed at Whaleback yet. $249 is a Young Adult, $275 is a Youth/Senior. $299 for Adult. They usually do these rates 9/1-9/30 then it bumps.

Yes all Unlimited (full week) passes at Freedom partner mountains are included in the program w/3 comp days.
  • thanks for clarification!

• $289 McIntyre $335 Dartmouth
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • First time Freedom Pass holder this year. I bought McIntryre's pass back when it was $239, but had I known Dartmouth would come in at the still-quite-reasonable price of $335, I would've opted for that. I probably won't ski McIntryre at all due to its size, but Dartmouth after a decent dump can be fun.
  • Wait did we already talk about this one? Buy a midweek WB $184 and:
    KILLINGTON RESORT: UP TO 50% OFF TICKETS ALL YEAR

50% off Sunday through Friday lift ticket (except for Peak Dates)
    25% off Saturday or "peak"/holiday 1-day lift ticket (except for Peak Dates)
    Only applies to unlimited and midweek passes, this includes the family pass
    This offer is limited to one (1) discounted 1-day lift ticket per day, per pass holder, not transferable.

RAGGED MOUNTAIN

50% off day tickets Sunday-Friday, non-holiday ONLY
    MAGIC MOUNTAIN

50% off weekday and weekend tickets, without ANY restrictions
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • Yes, but mid week (restricted) passes are not valid in the Freedom program. Must be a full week pass.
  • > @newpylong said:
    > Yes, but mid week (restricted) passes are not valid in the Freedom program. Must be a full week pass.

> @newpylong said:
    > Yes, but mid week (restricted) passes are not valid in the Freedom program. Must be a full week pass.
    True but 50% off Kpeak might save some people money. IDK have to crunch the numbers
  • Oh sorry, yes that is a great deal for WB passholders. Depending on your pass you can make that cost up within 2 visits on a Sunday.
  • newpylong said:

Oh sorry, yes that is a great deal for WB passholders. Depending on your pass you can make that cost up within 2 visits on a Sunday.

Ugh, I got the price wrong even after I should have known better. The midweek is currently $249 adult. Mid-week passes are valid Tuesday-Friday, non-holiday and include full partner mountain benefits but are NOT included in the Freedom Pass program.

The unlimited is $299 adult and include full partner mountain benefits AND are included in the Freedom Pass.