Signs of Fall on the way

edited September 13 in NELSAP Forum
Was looking at the extended models today and looks like some changes ahead. This will be towards the end of September when things are going to cool off. I am not one to run with something that far out. The next two weeks are going to have periods of well above average temperatures, so I am just looking forward to the cool down!
~Rich~

Comments

  • One of the signs of fall is the first "Signs of Fall" posting on this forum. Way to go ADKskier!!!
  • Bill29 said:

    One of the signs of fall is the first "Signs of Fall" posting on this forum. Way to go ADKskier!!!

    :) B)
    ~Rich~
  • edited September 14
    That I already posted my ADK tree changing colors in August? That Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale and Dunkin's Pumpkin Spiced coffees are out? That I already have my 2018-19 pass in hand, that the Patriots have already started on there way to a rematch with the Eagles in the Super Bowl? That Remski is already (still?) skiing?
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • ski_it said:

    That I already posted my ADK tree changing colors in August? That Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale and Dunkin's Pumpkin Spiced coffees are out? That I already have my 2018-19 pass in hand, that the Patriots have already started on there way to a rematch with the Eagles in the Super Bowl? That Remski is already (still?) skiing?

    Tom Brady looks weak this year.... :D
    ~Rich~
  • ADKskier said:

    ski_it said:

    That I already posted my ADK tree changing colors in August? That Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale and Dunkin's Pumpkin Spiced coffees are out? That I already have my 2018-19 pass in hand, that the Patriots have already started on there way to a rematch with the Eagles in the Super Bowl? That Remski is already (still?) skiing?

    Tom Brady looks weak this year.... :D
    You New Yorkers wish! But, I've seen reasonably furry wooly bears which is a good precursor to snow depth.
  • edited September 14
    Tom is my starter on my fantasy team ;). Back to the weather I have noticed an abundance of Monarch butterflies lately. Their migration usually begins in October so they are leaving early, hopefully signs of good things to come!
    ~Rich~
  • Snowmaking should start up at Arapahoe Basin within the next two weeks.

    Ski Conditions Report: A detailed report describing the snow conditions on the mountain the day of your visit. Skiers should become familiar with the following snow surface descriptions: Ice: Packed Powder, Slush: Packed Powder, Frozen Granular: Packed Powder , Packed Powder - A thin covering of snow over bare earth.

Sign In or Register to comment.