Wildcat 1st day.

Wildcat had an amazing crowd but no line longer than an 10 deep. Snow depth was more than adequate on all of Links but the grooming was something too be desired. The groomed parts of the trail were filled with death cookies of various sizes many as large as half a brick but where they didn’t groom it was sweet skiing on nice fresh manufactured snow. I did 7 runs 1 on a closed trail and it skied better than Links wish I’d done that on all my runs. They pick up 3” to 4” by 4:00 and we got too drive in snow back down to Bartlett.

Comments

• Well you're season started w a bang in New Hampshire!

Any pics or are you from the Joshua school of pic taking?
  • Every time I try to post pictures I get a message that the picture is too large and it won’t post. Sorry.
  • I'm familiar w these issues

Too bad the admin doesn't make it easier for us

Then again Joshua can post WHEN he wants to

Sam got any thing you can teach us about posting
  • I’ve started a goal for this season which is to ski 12 months this season. I already have August and September and now October. We’ll see how it goes all I need is snow to last till July in the ravine.
  • ciscokid said:

I'm familiar w these issues

Too bad the admin doesn't make it easier for us

Then again Joshua can post WHEN he wants to

Sam got any thing you can teach us about posting

It seems to work best on a PC, but you still can't see photo thumbnails after you upload.
    - Sam
  • Remski said:

I’ve started a goal for this season which is to ski 12 months this season. I already have August and September and now October. We’ll see how it goes all I need is snow to last till July in the ravine.

I just finished 12 months straight this month, it's quite fun!
    - Sam
  • Wow $55 today? Strong