Ted +Meagan Reilly, Ciscokid @Caberfae 11/23/18

We had a great day today at Caberfae with sunshine and temperatures warming into the low 40s. The snow quality was excellent all day long as it twarmed up. The only drawback was that the Vista triple chair was not working until 230 due to an electronic issue, But we'd never waited more than five minutes on the CTEC quad chair. All of the North Peak trails 17 in number were open. We witnessed co-owner Tim Meyer working many different positions throughout the day and he still had time to say hi to us and chat briefly . According to Ted's phone we went for 25 runs and 4000 feet of vertical . It was my second time out already this year and the most for me in November and Ted and Megan's first time out this year. We celebrated with a couple double shot bloody Mary's and Ted brought along a nice taco lunch. I arrived almost an hour before opening up and got the first parking spot and proceeded to take a few pictures of the lost lifts andmy favorite Skyview lodge with the early morning sunshine .
While going into the bar to get our bloody Mary's I took a few pictures of the old rope Tows and T bars that I had not been able to see before .
I look forward to getting out many more times this year with Ted

Comments