Eaton Mountain to Offer Cat Skiing this Winter!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2021743614524286&id=142483095783690

Hi Everybody!
Winter is around the corner. We will be posting lots of Eaton Mt updates and details here and on www.eatonmt.com over the next week or so.
A couple tidbits to share: we purchased a snowcat with bench seats and some of the runs are being cleared, so we can take skiers to the top of the hill when mother nature allows for a taste of our awesome terrain; look for special Friday night town-oriented snowtubing sessions; and our 4-week learn to ski/snowboard program will be going into high gear after last season's pilot run.
Snowmaking starts Dec 1 (temps permitting).
Info for those interested in joining our winter crew will be coming out soon.
- Sam

Comments

• this is good news, I guess...don't know how much demand there is for cat skiing in Skowhegan! Seems to me they could've done van or bus trips to the top fairly easily. Either way, it's good to see them moving forward. This is the guy who got run over by the groomer a few years back, so the fact that they even have surface lifts running reflect some serious determination! :) :) :)

• Wow that's great news.
    Dave please do not get in front or behind the cat please.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • I'm sure I'll be taking advantage of this at some point during the season!
    - Sam