Bretton 12/08?

edited December 7 in Trip Reports
My usual ski posse bowed out this weekend & I have 4 free vouchers that expire 12/14. Meet me there or if you can use them midweek, send PM and I'll mail them out.
If no one wants to go Sat. Instead I may head over to Mt Snow or Crotched for opening day
ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA

Comments

• I'll be there!
    In January
  • I wouldn't be able to go Saturday, but possibly Sunday. Either that or I could definitely find a way to use at least one ticket before 12/14. Bretton Woods is only a 2 hour drive east for me. :smile:
  • If you'll really want some PM me with your address and I'll drop them in the mail tonight.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • edited December 8
    They are on their way. I'm not going to BW now.
    Wow Jonni that’s a long drive for you and you go by several great ski areas.
    But for me it’s another hour and a half and I go by several great areas too.
  • Thanks man! While it is a bit of a drive, 2 hours to go skiing has never been that big of a deal to me. Coming from northwestern VT, I would end up driving by north of Smuggs and Stowe toward St J and then down I93 to get there. For me it's the advent of cheaper tickets versus the distance. If a tank of gas is only $30 and the tickets are free or $40 or less, it tends to be worth it. Yes, I could easily go to Smuggs (Stowe is more than an hour out of the way due to the Smugglers Notch Road being closed), but at either one I would end up paying anywhere between $60 to $100 for a ticket.

Thanks again!
  • I sent you 3 on the upper left. Hand them out in parking lot. I feel like they owe us after shutting down on us last Patriots Day
    20590A85-3CD8-40E4-8A61-C73E46A5C060.jpeg
    640 x 480 - 175K