This is Four Seasons AKA 90 Acres

So as not to hijack the minor name change thread here's what Four Seasons looks like. It seems there's a magic carpet servicing the old tow hill, now the tubing hill. The chairlift towers are clearly visible as are the trails from the summit. image
image.jpg
1242 x 2208 - 656K

Comments

• When I was looking around for NY ski areas on the SkiNY website, I came across Four Seasons.  I knew it was small ... never realized it was THAT small! Only 3 towers on the double.  Wow.

Anyone been?
  • It also appears that the chairlift line runs to the right of the old j-bar line and short of its old summit. If so, there's lost terrain at the top that's appearing to grow in! :D
  • obienick said:

When I was looking around for NY ski areas on the SkiNY website, I came across Four Seasons.  I knew it was small ... never realized it was THAT small! Only 3 towers on the double.  Wow.

Anyone been?
    Yup!! That was the 1st ski area I ever went to and where my 1st turns ever happened in December of 1979! I still remember the Blue Elan rental skis with spademan plate bindings and safety straps vividly!!

Back then it was in its "90 acres" vintage and where the chairlift is now was a j-bar and where the j-bar is now was a rope tow