Lets figure out who the new SJ2 admin is ..

2»

Comments

• bobbuttsbobbutts intermediate
    Rocket really got banned from SJ 1.0?
    Not that anyone suspected it, but it wasn't me.  I did offer to take it over if nobody else did, but it didn't come down to that.

bobbutts said:

Not that anyone suspected it, but it wasn't me.  I did offer to take it over if nobody else did, but it didn't come down to that.

He took the "Chris" jokes a little too far, so he got banned.
    - Sam
  • oldsnowboardermeoldsnowboarderme intermediate

bobbutts said:

He took the "Chris" jokes a little too far, so he got banned.

edited January 4 Posts: 25
    If Rocket really got banned .. Well that is just pure chicken slop in my book.

oh copy and paste still doesn't work or am i missing something?

• ChrisChris intermediate

If Rocket really got banned .. Well that is just pure chicken shit in my book.

You can make that claim directly to me in person if you have a problem with it.
    He got banned for a good reason and we probably don't know the entire story, so let's not question that decision.
    - Sam
    Chris said:

If Rocket really got banned .. Well that is just pure chicken shit in my book.

You can make that claim directly to me in person if you have a problem with it.
    And that would do what?? Would I get a cup of coffee.. Oh where should I go to deliver this said "complaint" ? Because I get the impression you are calling me out??
  • MissDaEastMissDaEast intermediate
    One of the best things about Snow Journal has been the respect that the members have extended to each other, and the absence of personal attacks.  If there have been disputes, an effort was made to keep them quiet.  I believe there is a little envelope icon in upper the right hand corner of the screen that enables members to communicate on a private level.  
    I don't think I'm alone in hoping that this new site maintains the friendly atmosphere that SJ 1 had, and that it doesn't deteriorate into a gossipy, mean spirited home for bullies.
    Maybe I should be just be "banned" and be done with it .. I hated the practice at AZ, if I had known it was occurring at SJ1 or here, I wouldn't have signed up .. feel better now?

One of the best things about Snow Journal has been the respect that the members have extended to each other, and the absence of personal attacks.  If there have been disputes, an effort was made to keep them quiet.  I believe there is a little envelope icon in upper the right hand corner of the screen that enables members to communicate on a private level.  

I don't think I'm alone in hoping that this new site maintains the friendly atmosphere that SJ 1 had, and that it doesn't deteriorate into a gossipy, mean spirited home for bullies.

• mapnutmapnut expert
    Oldsnowboarderme, just shut up. You called Chris chickenshit. We don't like that.
  • joshua_segaljoshua_segal expert

+1

For the impolite, there is Alpine Zone!

This discussion has been closed.