Guess this area #63

Where was I tonight?
20160606_184047_HDR.jpg
5312 x 2988 - 6M

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Picos towers dont have those carrier arms. Looks like a modified Hall no idea where that is. Not New England?
  • pico?

Not Pico
  • newpylong said:

Picos towers dont have those carrier arms. Looks like a modified Hall no idea where that is. Not New England?

It's definitely in New England.
  • newpylong said:

Mohawk?

No, wrong state.
  • That, djspookman, is an oft-asked question, and not always having anything to do with skiing. On my screen, at least, the picture is posted sideways, so I'm guessing that wherever the hell you were you had a very good time.
  • Bill29 said:

That, djspookman, is an oft-asked question, and not always having anything to do with skiing. On my screen, at least, the picture is posted sideways, so I'm guessing that wherever the hell you were you had a very good time.

If you click on the image, it loads right side up!  I assure you, I was not sideways when I took the picture. It was so nice and quiet there I could have fell asleep there if it were not from the mosquitos which I'm sure were breeding happily in the large pond close by (see that hint there? :) )
  • Hint, this is the second location this lift has been installed. First place it was installed was not in the USA.
  • Pats Peak Cascade Basin.

Originally from Osler Bluff Ski Club.

This took a decent amount of detective work.
    You ski because even if you don't do it well, it's still a blast....
  • JMaul said:

Pats Peak Cascade Basin.

Originally from Osler Bluff Ski Club.

This took a decent amount of detective work.
    Yes!!  Nice job.  It says it's a Von Roll, but looks to have Hall chairs, because Von Roll bought Hall in 1983!

I was there last night previewing (riding ) the XC mountain bike race course before the race Sunday.