Guess this area #67

Where was I yesterday? (traveling all over NE lately for work..)

Sad to say I've never skiied here (*yet), despite growing up not all that far from it.

Dave
20160608_150337 -small.jpg
1038 x 618 - 425K

Comments

• Northeast Slopes?

Ski Conditions Report: A detailed report describing the snow conditions on the mountain the day of your visit. Skiers should become familiar with the following snow surface descriptions: Ice: Packed Powder, Slush: Packed Powder, Frozen Granular: Packed Powder , Packed Powder - A thin covering of snow over bare earth.

• sugarloaf said:

Northeast Slopes?

Yup!  Nicely done!
    20160608_150337.jpg
    5312 x 2988 - 6M
  • We drove by on there on 2/13/15 after skiing at Dartmouth. They where closed as it was mid-week. I really though Northeast Slopes would be opened during Presidents Week, but they where not. It was also 6F with a 10-20mph breeze, not ideal for skiing a small place with little chance to warm up taking runs.

Ski Conditions Report: A detailed report describing the snow conditions on the mountain the day of your visit. Skiers should become familiar with the following snow surface descriptions: Ice: Packed Powder, Slush: Packed Powder, Frozen Granular: Packed Powder , Packed Powder - A thin covering of snow over bare earth.

• Does Northern Vt vacation week coincide with the flatlands? Not sure but That might be why..
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • ski_it said:

Does Northern Vt vacation week coincide with the flatlands? Not sure but That might be why..

It did not, that's why they where closed.