The Transition from SJ 1.0 to SJ 2.0

2»

Comments

• ski_itski_it expert
    edited November 2017 Posts: 2,116
    Hey who's the monkey? He's so cute
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • bmwskierbmwskier expert
    Is there a way to do photos differently? I just read Betsy's post about Cochran's and it was annoying to have arrow back every time and then blow up the photo again for the next one. Can the code be written that photos can be seen in a slideshow format when there's more than one? 
    "Making ski films is being irresponsible with other people's money, in a responsible sort of way..." 
    Greg Stump
  • joshua_segaljoshua_segal expert
    bmwskier said:Is there a way to do photos differently? I just read Betsy's post about Cochran's and it was annoying to have arrow back every time and then blow up the photo again for the next one. Can the code be written that photos can be seen in a slideshow format when there's more than one? 

Agree, but you should probably address that question to
    admin.
  • ciscokidciscokid expert

bmwskier said:

Is there a way to do photos differently? I just read Betsy's post about Cochran's and it was annoying to have arrow back every time and then blow up the photo again for the next one. Can the code be written that photos can be seen in a slideshow format when there's more than one? 

Agree, but you should probably address that question to admin.

Yea I like " large print" if I can get it, that's why I insert image to "blowup" pictures.

I think ski_it helped me learn to post the "smaller" pictures to take up less data or whatever. But I use a iPhone 7 and that's it.
  • adminadmin intermediate
    edited February 12 Posts: 24
    It is a two step process:  First upload, then insert.  Posters must simply remember to click INSERT IMAGE after uploading an image.   Any questions, see the GREETINGS link in the menu.  Example below.

meanwhile the images have been inserted in the Cochran's post

Hooper drives the boat, Chief.
  • adminadmin intermediate
    moderators can now merge discussions
    Hooper drives the boat, Chief.