Meatheads new Tug Hill video

rickbolgerrickbolger expert
in The Pit Posts: 1,075
Still miss their annual releases!!!   

I guess a little is better than nothing.  New "Spectral" short came out today, from the Ski The East team:

Comments

• joshua_segaljoshua_segal expert
    Thanks for posting that.  Good videography makes 300 to 400' of vertical look like big mountain skiing!
  • djspookmandjspookman advanced

Still miss their annual releases!!! 

Agreed. BAD business decision if you ask me.  I stopped following them as soon as they stopped the annual productions. 
  • rickbolgerrickbolger expert
    edited August 2016 Posts: 1,075
    I understand why, I think they were just trading dollars or even losing money on the vids.  At best I think they were earning a nickel an hour.  They know that the images and such are essential to their brand, so they're doing this spectral stuff.  

Would like to see a "collection" of Spectral, they have the material, could just do custom burns for $20 as orders come in.  I'd certainly buy one.  Us vintage types like to pop a disc in, crash on the couch, crack a beer, hoot and holler, fall asleep.  Hard to do that with a four minute vignette on a computer.
  • djspookmandjspookman advanced

Us vintage types like to pop a disc in, crash on the couch, crack a beer, hoot and holler, fall asleep.  Hard to do that with a four minute vignette on a computer.

Exactly!
  • slopefillersslopefillers novice
    Good find! 

I miss the DVD days too, but I have heard that going all online actually turned out really well for STE. 
  • rickbolgerrickbolger expert
    edited September 2016 Posts: 1,075
    deleted.