Nashoba Valley Worker Death

ski_itski_it expert
edited November 2016 in The Pit Posts: 1,542
The News is reporting a fatality there this morning.
ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA

Comments

• rickbolgerrickbolger expert
    Terribly sad.  Here's a link, no details yet
    Not a groomer accident, pipe cutting.
  • ski_itski_it expert

Not a groomer accident, pipe cutting.

That's awful.

(I'll put my new title editing skills to work later.)

ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
    Aside from the tragedy, which is just so sad, I feel for the poor co-worker who tried to save the guy -- he'll likely carry some memory of it for the rest of his life.  Got to be devastating to go through that..
  • joshua_segaljoshua_segal expert

Aside from the tragedy, which is just so sad, I feel for the poor co-worker who tried to save the guy -- he'll likely carry some memory of it for the rest of his life.  Got to be devastating to go through that..

Any links to the story as it is filling out?

Any links to the story as it is filling out?
    Here are a few details: http://www.skibum.net/2016/11/23/news-roundup-112316-let-em-spin/
    - Sam
  • obienickobienick expert
    The Sanderson death was a few days ago in Dubury, not at Nashoba Valley.
    Got this from a news source in NH that somehow thought one event was related to the other, and I blindly followed!  :\">

Quite a bit of confusion on this.  Sheesh.  Sorry about that!
  • ski_itski_it expert
    Sorry, confusion from my end too, I had thought Channel 7 said groomer accident when they showed overhead footage of a groomer near the maintenance barn. But the audio isn't on the video that I found now.
    It may be some time before more info is provided.