Killington 5/6 questions

2»

Comments

bobbutts said:

Heh, all I can think of when verticaldrop said he recognized chris is

Wow haven't seen that pic brought out in ages.
    Man this sounding and looking like sj1!

I thought for a moment weedy, looselumber, swifty, etc. was back from the lost⛷⛷
    Good move....
  • It looks like it'll be raining in and off during the day tomorrow, but I plan on heading up to Killington for what will probably be my last day this year.
    - Sam

It looks like it'll be raining in and off during the day tomorrow, but I plan on heading up to Killington for what will probably be my last day this year.

Last set of pics?
  • ciscokid said:

It looks like it'll be raining in and off during the day tomorrow, but I plan on heading up to Killington for what will probably be my last day this year.

Last set of pics?

Most likely. After that I'll post a season summary in photos
    - Sam
  • edited May 2017 Posts: 4,839

It looks like it'll be raining on and off during the day tomorrow, but I plan on heading up to Killington for what will probably be my last day this year.

I got scared off by the rain!  Look forward to your report and plan to go next weekend.
    11runs and done for today. Great skiing lots of bumps and no rain yet. <:-P
  • The skiing is great! There was a bit of rain when I came in for lunch, but the sun is peeking through now.
    - Sam
  • It was sunny for a bit, but now it's raining steadly. If it doesn't let up soon I'll likely call it a day.
    - Sam
    1 thing I have to say the amount of snow on that trail is crazy deep and I hope it can last till 6/1
    Remski said:

1 thing I have to say the amount of snow on that trail is crazy deep and I hope it can last till 6/1

There were places where last week where I was skiing a double fall-line from the top of the spine where it must have had 30' or more of snow depth.  That being said, I expected Skyelark to still be open this weekend, so I guess I'm not much of a seer.
  • Remski said:

There were places where last week where I was skiing a double fall-line from the top of the spine where it must have had 30' or more of snow depth.  That being said, I expected Skyelark to still be open this weekend, so I guess I'm not much of a seer.

They harvested snow from Skyelark to use at the base area of Superstar which may be one of the reasons that it was closed.
    - Sam
  • Check out the Killington webcams, it's snowing there.
    - Sam
    Looks like a good week for not a lot of melting.
    The Mt Mansfield snow stake recorded 1.5" of new snow.