The Belleayre gondy is open for business!!!

in NELSAP Forum Posts: 1,055
Just checked the webcam and the gondy is hauling skiers and boarders up the mountain! Looks like a five minute wait to get on even with a small group at the boarding area.

That thing FLIES.

IBRAKE

Comments

• ciscokidciscokid expert
    Tax dollars put to good use
  • lotsoskiinglotsoskiing expert
    edited December 2017 Posts: 978
    ciscokid said:

Yep, brings jobs and down-country tourism money to what is a blighted part of the state, just as the 2 other state-owned areas do. The gondy will give them more options for summer revenue as well, adding to stability.

ciscokid said:

Yep, brings jobs and down-country tourism money to what is a blighted part of the state, just as the 3 other state-owned areas do. The gondy will give them more options for summer revenue as well, adding to stability.

That is exactly what that gondy will help do.

• rgrwilcorgrwilco novice
    Is the bridge open?
    rgrwilco said:

Is the bridge open?

Yes, it is, along with Lower Deer Run.
  • newmannewman advanced

ciscokid said:

Yep, brings jobs and down-country tourism money to what is a blighted part of the state, just as the 3 other state-owned areas do. The gondy will give them more options for summer revenue as well, adding to stability.

What are the other three? I know Whiteface and Gore.
  • lotsoskiinglotsoskiing expert
    edited December 2017 Posts: 978
    newman said:

ciscokid said:

What are the other three? I know Whiteface and Gore.
    I meant 2 other ones- so edited