The Transition from SJ 1.0 to SJ 2.0

2»

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Hey who's the monkey? He's so cute
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • Is there a way to do photos differently? I just read Betsy's post about Cochran's and it was annoying to have arrow back every time and then blow up the photo again for the next one. Can the code be written that photos can be seen in a slideshow format when there's more than one? 
    "Making ski films is being irresponsible with other people's money, in a responsible sort of way..." 
    Greg Stump
  • bmwskier said:

Is there a way to do photos differently? I just read Betsy's post about Cochran's and it was annoying to have arrow back every time and then blow up the photo again for the next one. Can the code be written that photos can be seen in a slideshow format when there's more than one? 

Agree, but you should probably address that question to admin.
  • bmwskier said:

Is there a way to do photos differently? I just read Betsy's post about Cochran's and it was annoying to have arrow back every time and then blow up the photo again for the next one. Can the code be written that photos can be seen in a slideshow format when there's more than one? 

Agree, but you should probably address that question to admin.

Yea I like " large print" if I can get it, that's why I insert image to "blowup" pictures.

I think ski_it helped me learn to post the "smaller" pictures to take up less data or whatever. But I use a iPhone 7 and that's it.
  • edited February 12
    It is a two step process:  First upload, then insert.  Posters must simply remember to click INSERT IMAGE after uploading an image.   Any questions, see the GREETINGS link in the menu.  Example below.

meanwhile the images have been inserted in the Cochran's post

Hooper drives the boat, Chief.
  • The entire site was down for a few hours this AM.
  • buggy like button script put the server on tilt.  looked ugly anyway, good riddance.

Hooper drives the boat, Chief.
  • Glad the site’s back up! Sure wish I could insert pics into posts like I used to be able to
  • edited May 23
    admin said:

buggy like button script put the server on tilt.  looked ugly anyway, good riddance.

Come on Chief, this isn't no boy scout picnic!!

Was kinda ugly...also made me ascared someone was stealing my personal info.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • I don't think I liked 42 people in my life but On snowjournal I liked 42 people in one thread