Plattekill, NY 3/9/2018

edited March 2018 in Trip Reports Posts: 4,667
Ok certain SJers are DQ'd. You know who you are!!image
ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA

Comments

• edited March 2018 Posts: 5,277
    Don't know if I'm d q ed
    Guess Platty
    North face trail
    I know
  • edited March 2018 Posts: 4,667
    ciscokid said:

Don't know if I'm d q ed
    Guess Platty
    North face trail

Smarty pants. Not sure of trail name. Can you see those cars way down there?
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
    (drool)
  • edited March 2018 Posts: 4,667
    It snowed lightly all day refreshing the surfaces. Conditions were very very good (not Marcski good , but... good.) and no crowds. 4-6" of fluff lying all over. The woods were deep.
    Don't remember ever being called smarty pants but I love the pic and have drooled over Platty pictured reports before.

Looking forward to some more pics.
    These are smart pants( if you can see 'em)
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    First pick looks like Freefall.
    The remains of the old base-to-summit Hall t-bar. :( :( :(
    Great work in the last week!
  • edited March 2018 Posts: 544
    Nice SkiIt. Sorry, I missed you by a day. We'll be in the lodge in about 20 mins.
    marcski said:

Nice SkiIt. Sorry, I missed you by a day. We'll be in the lodge in about 20 mins.

Me too. Hope you have a great weekend. Met some great folks there. I wish I had stayed