Triple Chairlift for Sale

I have a triple Borvig chairlift for sale.  It came from Mount Southington Ski Area in Southington, CT.  It is a few years old.  Looks like it will clean up nicely.  Looking for $400 OR best reasonable offer.

Text me at 860-83zero-15four5 or email PM me.
imageimageimage

Comments

Bump.

Really????  No one????
  • Hello folks. This is not my first rodeo. I have been a Snow Journal member for ten plus years with a double diamond status. 

I am not a poser, impostor, or court jester. Looking to sell this chair to someone of like minded interests.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
    I suspect your price is a bit high, given the current availability of chairs.  But I'm also surprised that you haven't at least received an offer.
  • edited August 2015 Posts: 15

I suspect your price is a bit high, given the current availability of chairs.  But I'm also surprised that you haven't at least received an offer.

I bought a triple chair for less then half of your asking price directly from a mountain. I would honestly only consider paying the asking price if it was restored with new paint and seat slats. That's just my 2 cents.
    I recently picked one up for $50 that was being sent to scrap.  It already had a stand, just had to cleanup the slats a little bit .  Borvig triple with manufacture dates that lead us to believe it was a Sugarloaf Spillway East Chair.
  • It does say or best offer.
    Do you still have this? I'll give you $100 cash
    Email me back
    Tweederd82@hotmail.com
    JAM614 said:

I recently picked one up for $50 that was being sent to scrap.  It already had a stand, just had to cleanup the slats a little bit .  Borvig triple with manufacture dates that lead us to believe it was a Sugarloaf Spillway East Chair.

That looks like a double- not triple chair- to me
    I just want a chair lift chair
    Tweederd said:

You might send him a PM. He was last active in February...
    I don't see his email or contact info anywhere
    Tweederd said:

Contact Mount Snow they sold off 1978 Yan Triple Chairs for $150 a few years ago and they still have a bunch left over!