Badges?

in The Pit Posts: 33
I had a double black diamond. Will we be able to get our badges back?

Comments

Think we have to re earn our turns-- I think it's 20 for an intermediate, 100 for expert and 500 for the double black diamond. 
    "Making ski films is being irresponsible with other people's money, in a responsible sort of way..." <div>Greg Stump</div>
    bmwskier said:

Think we have to re earn our turns-- I think it's 20 for an intermediate, 100 for expert and 500 for the double black diamond. 

Yep. We gotta work to get our ski street cred back in the new 'n improved SJ!
    Just pretend you were a lock heel and moved to either three pin or a snowboard...

"Making ski films is being irresponsible with other people's money, in a responsible sort of way..." <div>Greg Stump</div>
    Ha. Ok. I guess I have plenty still to go. Funny about your Greg Stump post as I was just talking about him just  a minute ago. He and Jeremy Nobis.  Apparently Nobis is joining my buddy Matt's group for a winter trip to Gulmarg next year. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Adventure-Project/144169795641847?fref=ts   - that it he facebook page.. 

One more thing - would it be OK for me to re-post my video trip reports on here from the last year?  Please do let me know. 
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!
    abubob said:

Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!

Channeling your inner UHF, I see!!!
    You see that we posted the new site in Reddit. . I hope it drives the user count up...